Итоговая контрольная работа по английскому языку 4 класс Spotlight
10. учитьнаизусть — __________________________________________________
Итоговая контрольная работа по английскому языку, 4 класс (УМК Верещагиной и др.)
Baby Elephant was six. He lived with his mother and father in Africa. He didn`t go to ______________________ . He couldn`t ___________ and write. But he could draw ________________. He liked to draw hats. He ____________ a lot of friends. They played and ______________ together.
2. Choose the correct form:
Выберите форму глагола:
3. My parents…in London for five years
5. What game..you ..yesterday ?
3. Ask the questions:
1 Ann works in a hospital ( Where ).
2 Sam works in a bank ( Where ).
3 They saw our friends last weekend (Whom ).
4. Match the words:
Подберите к слову русский перевод :
1 Sailor a) площадь
2 Cartoon b) цветок
3 Kitchen c) дорога
4 Flower d) внизу
5 Road e) морское побережье
6 Downstairs f) моряк
7 Seaside g) мультипликационный фильм
8 Square h) кухня
5. Form the degrees of comparison:
Образуйте степени сравнения:
6. Make up sentences:
2.(she, When, will, buy, her flowers)? ___________________________________________________________________
3.(didn`t, Helen, her, see, friends, two days ago). _________________________________________________________________
7. Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Simple:
He …………..(be) at school yesterday.
I …………….(live) in London last year.
4. I ……………(listen) to a very beautiful song two days ago.
8. Read the text and mark the statements T (true), F (false) or DS (doesn’t say):
Прочитай текст и отметь T(верно), F (не верно), DS (не сказано):
Season of School Friends!
BOB: · Hi, Tim! How are you?
TIM: Fine, thanks. By the way, where did you go in June?
BOB: I visited my Russian cousins and we had a good time together.
TIM: In ·June? But what about school?
BOB: Russian schoolchildren have holidays in June, July and August!
TIM: And we have classes…
BOB: Yes, Russian school is very different! First, pupils come home earlier than we do. At two or three. —
TIM: Yes, that’s better. I don’t like to come. home at about 5 o’clock.
BOB: Then, we have P.E. classes every day but in Russia they . don’t.
TIM: I love our swimming classes! Have they got swimming pools in their schools?
BOB: Well, my cousin told me that some schools have got pools but their school · hasn’t.
TIM: They can’t swim! .. .
BOB: Yes, they can. My cousins and often swam in the river!
TIM: Is their school neat the river? What -is its name then?
BOB: Well, Tim, Russian schools haven’t got names. Their school is number 1256.
TIM: I think it’s an old school. Was it built in 1256?
BOB: How funny you are! Of course, it wasn’t. It is just a number. —
True (T), false (F), doesn’t say (DS)?
1. Bob was in Russia in summer. _________
2. Bob and ·his cousins went to the .park. _________
3. Bob and Tim come home at two· or three o’clock. _________
4. Bob and Tim have P.E. classes every day. _________
5. Bob’s cousins have got a swimming pool in their school. _________
6. Bob’s cousins have swimming lessons in the river. _________
7. Russian school number 1256 is 1256 years old. _________
10.Use the email below as a model to write an answer to Paul :
Напиши ответ Полю, используя данное электронное письмо как образец:
My name is Paul. I am ten and I go to school. My birthday is on the 12th of March. I live with my Mum and Dad. I like to play football with my friends and listen to the music. I like summer. I can swim well. I have a cat. My cat’s name is Tom. Tom is funny.